Decision Has Been Made~   Leave a comment

I put the deposit down on a lodge in Door County

We will be going July 22nd through the 29th baring no unforeseen problems.

I can cancel it if needed two weeks before then if I need to.

It will be awesome and I can hardly wait.

Paula and Matt and his family aren’t going to stay the entire 7 days but the rest of us will.

I am going to see if I can get Keira and Kayla for the rest of the week as well.

the-lodge

Posted January 5, 2017 by Marge in family, heartfelt, ramblings, vacations

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: